Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The world is turning, but i lay still...

Do you ever get the feeling that the whole world is growing except you. This feeling is a very depressing one. At this moment in time, I feel that everyone around me is growing and evolving except me. The only thing that am doing is growing in age. You feel as if you are a stagnant pool, collecting more useless bacteria and microbes. I was checking my email today and there is so much going on, except that am not a part of any of what was stated. But then again, we have exams in a month and they count for 60% of our entire grades, this is a freaky thought, I don’t know why I am boring everyone with academic stuff, but that’s the only thing on my mind right now, I cant think of anything else,really want to pass,really want to travel, oven is ready, going to go cook something to eat…

No comments: