Thursday, January 27, 2005

Double Blog Day....not am not bored,,,maybe a little

It’s double blog day. My muse is running today. I keep writing about stuff which is not really important but, is kinda important. Well for the past few days I’ve been checking out www.flickr.com. It’s really cool. So many talented photographers out there, it’s so stylish. The community is really nice. Whatelse, my studying sucked today, cant concentrate, my head feels so empty. I cant absorb anything, but I got some work done. I was checking cnet.com and there is this amazing thing called the slipbox or something anyways you hook it up to your decoder,tv and then hook it up to your router. The thing coverts the tv programs into a streaming video and you can watch it over your lan or thru the internet from any broadband connection in the world. It also give you the ability to control the decode. It’s insane, I want to install one back home so I can watch Arabic tv shows from Dublin. It’s for 250 dollars not that expensive for a sexy device like that. Home TV in Dublin thru the net. That’s just amazing.

Anyways am hungry again. So I will go eat…heheh am in pig out mood today. I think I will have some cereal…yummy Corn Pops!

1 comment:

Dhruv Deepak said...

i am always in pigout mood. you should see the crap that is stacked on my food table. it's empty tho. i need a refill. but they charge you for refills (+ tax) in this cold, white, sleepy country.
i liked the pictures on flickr. especially one person's. such professional photography, you almost didnt notice the boobs.