Sunday, January 16, 2005

Buzzing in the ears....

I just got back from the College Ball, it was amazing. I had so much fun. The outcome is as follows. I decided that I hate wearing a suit. I hate the music that was played today. I hate hating stuff. But I had a blast. It was awesome. Good food *kinda*, a lot of friends, and a very high bass speakers, hence the buzzing in my ears. It was really nice, I found out that a lot of people in school are really nice. All the girls looked simply amazing. I mean you should see them at 830 in the morning for anatomy class and then compare them to the state in which they are in at the party. Very different. I have donned a suit; I wish I could’ve gone in baggy pants and a hoodie, I am really tired, will continue the post 2moro….

3 comments:

Dhruv Deepak said...

You should've gone in blades. and the bolo texan tie or whatever its called.
yeah girls look different once they shave.
guess what I did today?

Dhruv

Tala said...

I'm pretty sure Ahmed wasn't referring to the fact that "some girls shaved".

Dhruv Deepak said...

uh, yeah. i guess that was a bit sexist or something.
a more important questions. why are balls called balls?
not human balls, party balls. like balls you go to?