Sunday, December 12, 2004

Oral Exams...

Oral Exams are one of the scariest experiences ever encountered in ones academic career. The whole concept of being questioned is a daunting one. You step into the room. It is silent, just you and 2 examiners. Face to face you begin the battle to attain a good grade. The problem is it's not the exam or the material being tested. It is the build up of the whole ordeal. Waiting sucks. This gives ample time for overanalyzation of the worst possible scenarios which leads to alot of depression. I need to go eat. will continue the post at a later slump in my pre-anatomy exam study session. thanx to my flat mate who is a year above me. we did all cranial nerve tests and surface markings for the head and neck. S to the Z I love u dude...but not in a you know what way...

2 comments:

Dhruv Deepak said...

yello.
YOU are BLOGGING.
blogging ARE thee.
BLOGGERS make FOR a
FA-mi-LEE

can i download my brain drain here. my own blog is reserved for crap.
WHAT THE
WHAT THE
WHAT THE

ah. im empty already. you see, im shallow.
less shallow than hal.
more shallow than you.
so im somewhere between you and hal. you-hal. u-haul. pickup truck.
pickup line.
what did one wall say to the other?

now you know what influx of exams do to innocent bystanders.
the end.

Unknown said...

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oral Exams fucking suck =(
In french oral, I told mr. b that I was 50 years old.