Thursday, December 23, 2004

I am sleepy...

I know my titles are growing lamer by the post. A post shouldn't be judged by it's title. I am back in Dubai as i told the cyberworld. It feels good to be home. relaxing not worries what so ever. It's been nearly 5 days and am reaaally relaxed. I havent seen many of my friends as they are flocking back like migrating birds. I am looking forward to meeting them cuz am a lonely person and i find it really difficult to make friends. hahaha i feel like am in a videodating service video recording session. Did i just say that.... No i havent used any yet...but who knows ...today was fun..very laid back and had a small sk8 session it was cool,other than that it was just family and more family,any how i just felt like writing randon stuff here so onto more matters. I picked up a copy of Metroid Prime 2, that game is so intense,i love the detail they put into it, it's just so captivating,i have to muster every ounce of self control just to latch myself off the tv screen,overall i think anyone who appreciates Sci Fi or nintendo style games will love it and everyone who doesn't,i think you are intitled to you own opinion,but all i am saying is that you are missing out on bucket loads of fun. speaking of video games, check out this link it's intense,made me so happy, it states that... Surgeons who play video games three hours a week have 37 percent fewer errors and accomplish tasks 27 percent faster, thats so nice, gives me hope, makes all those ours of intense gaming action worth it, nice hand eye corrdination, enhances photographic memory and spacial thinking and superior interaction with joysticks...really?not pervy way...pshhh...sick minds... sick sick minds...take panadol
and to people who like to take photos...here is a small shocking thing..... this link will take you to a 2.5 Giga Pixel shot....yes you heard me...check it out now...and zoom in and check out the details....it's simply breath taking....
anyways that's today's treatment
hope to see you soon
tc
oh 3 hidden words found in this passage..not really hidden but chex it

1 comment:

Tala said...

Hey!

That picture is mad! I can't believe how far you can zoom in and still see perfectly clearly.
Yay for the future of digicams.