Tuesday, December 14, 2004

It's 6 am,not a creature in sight,except....

Non-EU people who need go back to their countries. This is story of one sad soul,in the quest to attain the right of passage back into the country of his source of infinite knowledge. It wall began when the alarm clock struck and it was 5:45 am, thremoinsulating suits are required to do the journey as the weather forcasters fortold using their uncanny satelitte imaging technology,that there be rain. Leaving the comfy and warm confines of my cave, i venture out into the cold and empty stress of what is now called, SouthSide of Town,Dublin. It was a pleasant walk, the streets were empty,i could hear my footsteps. The sun was not up yet. Fastforward to reaching the place. I reached the visa dispensing,wait till you die cuz you are tired place at around 6:20, the line to the door was around 50 people long. I waited till 8 that's when they officially open the doors to the right of passage...passage. The wait sucked #$%^,so i saw some dude from my college i grabbed him and acted as if he was late. Half an hour into the wait, the chinese guy and his girlfriend wanted to start a rebellion because i made someone cut in line. I told him to his face,I don't give a shit what you think or what you are trying to do,lay off my case or i will beat the shit out of you. The chinese guy laid off my case seeing that all the people around us,of different non-eu origins did not give a shit about one guy cutting inline,because the people at the front got like 5 each. When i got my job number ticket,i was 113,i dont know how many the people in front of me managed to spawn using binary fission but they did and and with passports. I was so tired and dead but managed to find someother dude from my college. He is cool, from nigeria. We talked and talked. then we parted ways. me the 1st college dude and the 2nd college dude. I went to my friend Georsan's house, and scared a cat she is safe keeping and had breakfast their *tuna bagel*,it was naice,went back at 10:20 and only 30 numbers were done. It was insane 50 mintues = 30 number from 3 operational booths.I became tired and went home for a small nap. Came back at 12 and it was all done.
The ordeal of the visa was over and I have the right of passage. I am happy but very tired and exhausted. Oh and I lost a hundred euros. They doubled the price. FOR A 1 YEAR VISA!!!!! I do not know why,when,where and how,but as one wise prosector told me Titis wat Titis! and that's final.

2 comments:

Tala said...

Man. That's awful. They really need to figure out a less time-consuming and inhumane way of giving people their visas. Also, 100 extra Euros?! What the hell? Is it made of gold? (token phrase =D)
Back to the hideousness of finals.

Take care doode. Keep the blog updated... I always need novel ways of procrastination.

Dhruv Deepak said...

let the gaaaaaaaames. begin.
dont you have a student visa?