Friday, February 11, 2005

The ExaMarathon - The aftermath!

I finally get time to update. I miss my blog. I miss my online people. I miss my… *let’s not get into that* oh and to all the people who I like their noses, I still want to bite them *don’t ask* Yeah, my 3 day exam marathon is over. I am so happy. Physiology started off the race with a bang. Then the melodramatic psychology, I hate that subject so much. The more I read it the more I think like a freak. I swear, it’s such a twisted field. I mean it’s nice but not my cup of shit I mean tea. The finale, 2 days of shit, 6 hours of sleep what do they tag to the ending of this nice 3 day consortium of death and academic suicide. Non other than our favorite student assassin, the dreaded Biochemisty. In the history of The Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland *notice the caps* non has claimed the youth of many… youthful students and their vital life essence and happiness like biochem *for short* *yes we give it a nickname* more like bioSHIT! Yeah it was a hectic 3 days, on the last day morale was so low, suicide seemed to give me a euphoric feel of happiness that it will end my misery and I would wind up in hell which is kinda the same. So I decided not to kill myself because life is not a videogame, no matter what the voices in my head say… *look around suspiciously to see if anyone heard it* well of course no one heard it, you typed the damn thing, *slap on the forehead* At the end of the day, I finished my exam and it was like having a bowel movement obstruction problem * constipation for short* then you let it rip and you feel 20 kgs lighter. The aftermath might be deadly but you just feel so comfy, it’s like you are floating on a cloud of shit fumes. Hahahahah I am just being sick here. Don’t mind me. Yeah so I stepped out into the sun shine. My body weak from the lack of sleep and stress makes me have bowel movement problems the opposite of what I mentioned and it’s the first time, I actually strolled around town in the morning in like 2 weeks. It felt nice. I went to HMV and picked random chats with the gaming staff. It was really refreshing. Went for a small skate around town then met up with a friend for a nice tuna crepe with a walk down Grafton street *MiniCityCenter open airmall/Dhiyafah street hybrid mal Ireland* then I went back home and played Half life 2 deathmatch for a bit. It felt amazing. Man life with out games seriously sucks. I love games. Games are life. Ok am pushing it, well they are. It’s 1:30 am now and I have been awake since 6 am. It’s so cool. I feel weird. I mean happy but very airheaded. I think I need to stop. I have 3 days of pharmacology adventures to go through. I think it will prove to be very mind numbing. Nah it will be fine. I need to do well on that exam. So till the next update. I will bid you farewell. It was a nice marathon. 4.5 years of material examined in 3 exams, 30 questions, and that was it… I can’t wait for my Nintendo DS to arrive… it’s gonna totally rock!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahmed, do you bathe with Johnson & Johnson? If so, which Johnson do you "bathe" with first?
Help me settle a bet.
:P

Shimmy said...

I used to bath in J&J when i was a young boy!does that count
and i would bathe with the first cuz first come first bathe basis.
:)

Unknown said...

When you were a young boy? Good, that's what I thought. Didn't your mamma ever'd tell you not to get into bathtubs with strangers?

Tala said...

I am running into a spear repeatedly. That was painful. Painfully funny.

Did you ever wonder why they didn't call Johnson and Johnson JOHNSONS? I mean, there are two of them, and it rolls off the tongue better.

It's my desire.

Shimmy said...

if that's the case, they wouldve called M&Ms,simple Ms yay tala ur seductive picture come out in the comments area too,that's so...seductive :)

Dhruv Deepak said...

dude am having problems with this game age of conquerors.
i rub my eyes and hold my back. i injured it yesterday doing the limbo. it's so bad. send me a massage.
i never knew the johns sons were pedophiles.
you know i really know a person called Revlon. i am not kidding. hahaah. it's a guy what's worse.