Monday, March 03, 2008

En route...

Good morning peoples of the internet. It's freakin Monday and traffic is pretty sucky. I don't get why people stick to the fast lane. On the other hand, It's sunny and average cruising speeds are... well the car's speedometer doesn't work so... I guess we are traveling with the inertial momentum of the last recorded speed which is around 140 kph. A rough week is up ahead. a truckload of work has to be done and frankly... I DONT WANNNAA! Ok stopping the whining... we are close to our final destination.... so... I will sees you laters!

p.s. weekend was good.... very good...

p.s.s. :(

p.s.s.s. *sigh*

Ok gotta start the day... bbye for now

4 comments:

Unknown said...

who's driving at 140 kph? isn't that deathly fast for Ireland?

yalla dude, buck up, the day will be over soon enough. As for me, I'm off to MoE to buy dictionaries and get keys cut for my mom. Woo!

Shimmy said...

ummm, No one :P I can't be online and driving... so it aint me muahaha

man... MoE :( I WANT! lol Marble Slab it dudete!

Tala said...

haha. why was the weekend so good?

And, make you way to my blog guys and comment. My ego's bruised.

Unknown said...

I STILL CANNOT SEE YOUR UPDATES TAAAALLAAAAA :(