Thursday, May 18, 2006

Been ages....

Well, I miss my blog, I really do… so I decided to finally use it again… yups I turn 23 today... which seems just like any normal day… but 23 is the age at which… who am I kidding… I feel like I am 12… too many I’s but it’s a personal blog… it has to be about me… ok shutting up now… moving on… last night was really nice… my cousin got me a cake with supermario on it… I thought that was the coolest thing…. God bless his soul… shit man, I sound old already… but yeah… the evening was ok… that’s it… need to sleep and wake up at 7:30 to go and try to salvage something from my doomed endocrine rotation… then after the hospital I will probably pop into the arcades for a go at zombie killing in House of the Dead 4 :D it’s so nice…

Then probably snap up a copy of Monster Hunter freedom from HMV… it’s looks awesome… really excited about it…

On the gaming front… well E3 just wrapped up and it was very excited… all the major console players showed off their hardware… really excited about the Nintendo Wii…

Microsoft are just plain stupid… STUPID!!! They could have done so much with the xbox360 but sadly speaking Sony will stomp on their products and laugh.. probably do some break dancing on MS’s corpse… And yeah Sony again has to copy Nintendo with their 6 degrees of freedom… in other words motion sensing joypads like the Wii-mote… well what to do… they have to copy my beloved Nintendo…

Whatelse… oh yeah the virtual joypad for the Wii looks awesome… needs some tweaking thou..

Overall I know am bashing a lot of companies here but will eventually own all the consoles so fanboys don’t come and bite me arse… cuz I really don’t care much of your opinion… this is my blog…if you want to do the same go start one… then you can say whatever you want…

Yeah so games to look out for… Metroid Prime 3… Tekken 6… MK Armageddon…

Hmmm on the home gaming front… well been playing a lot of Day Of Defeat source… the game is so much fun… and World War 2 gaming never looked so nice… fast paced action… one complaint about the gamers on the servers.. they are too slow… play the game like HL2 DM and it’s so much nicer… get the assault class.. and ur set… run in… kill kill kill capture kill… then boom ur dead… lol… yeah need to work on the kill to death ratio…

Ok this is all gaming nerdage… but what to do… gaming is heaven… yeah…. And check out www.tsgk.com... My new clan… the Transgenix… very cool HL2 DM gaming clan… there is this one guy… Cpt PikPik… keeps owning… very good player…

Anyways I must depart… feels weird blogging again… but am happy to be back…. :D

Goodnight cyber world…

3 comments:

Tala said...

Woah. I can't believe you updated. I had given up all hope.
Happy birthday, my son. May the coming year bring a lot of blog updates (about things other than games :p), yummy food, more sleep, a super month of fun in Dubai, ...and... lots of sex.

Unknown said...

happy birthday, kid!

Will call you soon <3

Thanks for the update, which I haven't actually read yet... *shame*

Unknown said...

Be on the look out for something in the mail in the next week or so... :)

And blogs need tender loving care. Can't just blog once a season, yakhee.

Happy birthday, again, maestro. You're still a young'un.